Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mr. Simple =D


슈퍼주니어,난너없이 못살아!!
Assalamualaikum!
Salam Satu Malaysia..

At last the superior album reached my house. Super love it! It is super big, super hot, super colourful, it is so Super Junior! =D I'm loving the album each day. So the album arrived last Thursday, exactly 2.30 pm and it's raining outside. I'm super excited when I saw Kanggaroo van or lorry outside of my house. *jerit-jerit dulu baru bukak pintu. Poor the Kanggaroo mail guy, he waited like for at least one minute till I open the door. Kekeke, sorry mister.

So, here is the picture of them! =D

The package. It's heavy.

Rakus.. Haha

The disc. Nice! =D

The receipt. This is the proof that the album is originally bought from Korea.
Mine is going to be counted in Hanteo chart.
So, if they win, the credits also goes to me. Hehe

The photocard! I got Leeteuk, Heechul and Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun is already kept inside my purse.

The album! I bought two album.
The other one is for my chingu, Eyna. Her cover is Mr. Siwon. =D

Cop sirim. =D
This also proof that it's original.

The Super Big Poster!

The Super Happy me! =D