Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Super Show III


슈퍼주니어,난너없이 못살아!!




Oori Super Junior is coming to Malaysia again this year!!
I'm dying to see my boys..

There has been lots of rumors and problems regarding Super Show 3 in Malaysia.. With Redstar, the original organizer withdrawing, clashing dates with MY FM and Astro for their event venue,
MY ASTRO Billboard Award Ceremony”, while overseas fans are concerned about the date of the concert as most of them have bought their air tickets to fly to Kuala Lumpur when the original concert date, March 26 was announced.

Will oppa be able to have a smooth concert this time??

Well, who cares about that! I believe in the power of Super Junior and ELF love !
We can unite this time, again, no matter what happens, right guys!!


슈퍼주니어 최고



Kekeke, I love this words! Super Junior Chwe Go! Which means Super Junior On TOP!!

But, sadly, how excited I am about SS3, I don't think I can meet Super Junior and go crazy <<-- like this, with other ELF on that S.P.E.C.I.A.L night.. Waaaaaaa! My parents will surely won't allow me to go! Omma, appa.. Jebal .. I really want to see my oppa life, for just once in my life! Jebal!! Even now I am BANNED to go outing or watch movies with my friends..

But! I will never lose hope. I know, one day, one fine day, I will finally meet them. All 13+2 of them!! And no one can stop me!! Muahahahaha *evil laugh.

So, for the time being, I will stay here, supporting and loving them with all my heart. Keep collecting Super Junior stuff, be crazy about them, collect money to buy their 5th album, not just version A but all version until version Z if exists and be proud to be called an ELF!



Love, Fyda

No comments: