Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!


슈퍼주니어,난너없이 못살아!!

Annyeonghaseyo yorobeun!

Kyaaa~ It's already new year! Pejam celik pejam celik.. Tiba-tiba jek dah 2011! Time flies so fast,right? Didn't really feel one year has gone by. Lots of things happened last year. Happy times, sad times..

I cried the most last year. LOL. Being apart from family for the first time of my life, it hurts a lot. Each day I spent in matriculation alone, without family, friends or even a single person that I knew is the most hardest thing for me. But, Alhamdulillah, now I felt more comfortable here. But still, missing them whom I leave.. =))



2011 is the year of bunny! Just like what Teukie-hyung said, let hopping like bunnies this year! Boing, boing, boing!



And of course, it's the birthday of our beloved pink rabbit, Lee Sungmin!
Of course I remember your birthday, hyung! I even made you a special gift. But, I can't upload it yet.. -__-".. Trouble, trouble, trouble.. I hope you enjoyed being 25 or 26 (Korean age)! =))




++ upcoming birthday event! Our beloved soldier, the only and only #1 handsome racoon, Kim Young Woonie's birthday!! I also have something for you, hyung! Just wait till I come home this 13th January..

Oh, speaking of 13th January, it's my beloved samcheonnim's birthday! My busu and Papa Ali. Wkwkwkwk, will be busy singing birthday songs this January. Hehehe... ^^

Till next time.. Toodles yorobeun!

Love, Fyda

No comments: